Request examples

Accountants, Tax consultant
City or suburb where you need the service: Illiondale
Total annual personal income: Less than R500.000
Which of these apply to you?: Rental income
Unemployed. Renting my late father's property out in order to pay the property expenses. I presently do not stay at said property. I have taken out private debt in order to 'fix' the property from the condition it was left in. Property still under his name - bank aware of the situation however, I would like to know my liability for tax, as I don't want to end up 'shooting myself in the foot'. Regards

Trusted professionals All of our Pros are verified.

Fast service.
Get quotes within a few hours.

Save time and money. Send one request to multiple Pros at once.

User reviews