Top 4 Concrete fence Pros Gansbaai, 2022
Excellent product and just what we needed
Still manufacturing gates do can’t comment on this
Services: pool fence, shade cloth carport, metal carport, cantilever carport, shade net carport, picket fence, pedestrian gate, wire mesh fence, double carport, razor wire fence, sliding security gate, palisade gates, fences, house contractor, bathroom renovation, turnstile gate.Request a quote
Services: fences, wood fence, picket fence, wire mesh fence, barbed wire fence, pool fence, plastic fencing, razor wire fence, electric fence, concrete fence, palisade fencing, garden fence, metal fence.Request a quote
Services: razor wire fence, plastic fencing, barbed wire fence, fences, pool fence, electric fence, garden fence, picket fence, wood fence, palisade fencing, metal fence, concrete fence, wire mesh fence.Request a quote
Related services in Gansbaai
- Gansbaai - Landscaping and gardening
- Gansbaai - Architectural design
- Gansbaai - Landscape designer
- Gansbaai - Landscape architecture
- Gansbaai - Yard designer
- Gansbaai - Landscape gardening
- Gansbaai - Garden paving
- Gansbaai - Garden edging
- Gansbaai - Garden irrigation
- Gansbaai - Garden design
- Gansbaai - Lawn edging
- Gansbaai - Gates
- Gansbaai - Palisade gates
- Gansbaai - Driveway gates
- Gansbaai - Swing gate
- Gansbaai - Sliding driveway gate
- Gansbaai - Metal gates
- Gansbaai - Electric gate
- Gansbaai - Wall waterproofing
- Gansbaai - Foundation waterproofing
Frequently asked questions
How does the climate affect different fence materials?
When choosing a fence, you should take into account the climate of the area where you live. For example, in colder climates, consider the frost line and use concrete anchors placed deep enough to support the fence posts. For warmer and wetter climates, you should stay away from most woods because they are susceptible to water damage. Vinyl is the best choice for more temperate regions as it can hold up in damp weather, but it can be damaged by extreme heat. If you live in an area that experiences frequent frigid temperatures, then you may want to stick with more durable materials. Metal, bamboo and specific species of wood are the most resilient materials in colder climates.
How high can my fence be?
Boundary walls and fences must be measured from the existing level of the ground that abuts the wall or fence. If the level of the ground on opposite sides of the fence or wall are not equal, the height should be measured from the higher of the two sides. If soil is retained by a boundary wall, the maximum permitted height of the retained soil is 2,1 m. This should be measured from the natural ground level in front of the wall. A balustrade wall not exceeding 1 m in height is permitted above the level of the retained soil.
Do I need a plan for building a fence?
For any fences that do not exceed 1.8 m in height you won’t need a plan as they are considered “minor building work”. However, you will still need authorisation by your local authority's building control officer.
How long will a concrete fence last?
Concrete fence will last around 30 years with minimal maintenance.
What are concrete fences used for?
Concrete walls or fences are very convenient ways to hide unsightly things like dumpsters or equipment. Concrete fences can also be used as privacy fences for backyard swimming pools or hot tubs.
2022 Concrete fence costs
Top Concrete fence Pros in South Africa
- Bellville - Concrete fence
- Camps Bay - Concrete fence
- Cape Town - Concrete fence
- Cape Winelands - Concrete fence
- Century City - Concrete fence
- Claremont - Concrete fence
- Constantia - Concrete fence
- Dana Bay - Concrete fence
- De Waterkant - Concrete fence
- Durbanville - Concrete fence
- Fresnaye - Concrete fence
- Garden Route - Concrete fence
- Gardens - Concrete fence
- Goodwood - Concrete fence
- Green Point - Concrete fence
- Hermanus - Concrete fence
- Hout Bay - Concrete fence
- Kenilworth - Concrete fence
- Kleinmond - Concrete fence
- Kraaifontein - Concrete fence
- Kuils River - Concrete fence
- Langebaan - Concrete fence
- Malmesbury - Concrete fence
- Muizenberg - Concrete fence
- Observatory - Concrete fence
- Paarl - Concrete fence
- Pinelands - Concrete fence
- Plumstead - Concrete fence
- Rondebosch - Concrete fence
- Saldanha - Concrete fence
- Sandbaai - Concrete fence
- Sea Point - Concrete fence
- Somerset West - Concrete fence
- Stellenbosch - Concrete fence
- Strand - Concrete fence
- Vredehoek - Concrete fence
- Wellington - Concrete fence
- West Coast - Concrete fence
- Western Cape - Concrete fence
- Woodstock - Concrete fence
Concrete fence - Featured articles
What kind of fence offers the most protection?
Avoid making these mistakes for a safer electric fence
Can I put up barbed wire on my property?
Recent jobs for Concrete fences, Gansbaai
Hello there I work at Bodhi Khaya Retreat Centre in Gansbaai. We have several incidents with baboons breaking the glass roof of one of our houses at the premises. This keeps recurring and is adding up now. We want to address the root cause and put electrical wiring around the house/the roof to keep the baboons away. Kind regards Emmanuel